Credentials of Inspector
Stephen L. Horodyski, President of Annapolis Home Inspection Services, LLC, is a member of the National Association of Home Inspectors. Since 1976, he has inspected numerous residential and commercial properties including condominiums, townhouses, single family and multifamily homes, medical centers, office buildings, shopping centers and warehouses.
A Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Mr. Horodyski has over 41 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry. Mr. Horodyski held the following positions before becoming President of Annapolis Home Inspection Services, LLC:
- Senior Portfolio Manager for Criimi Mae, Inc.
- Commercial Property manager for Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Construction Manager at the Watergate in Washington, DC
- Commercial and Residential property Manager for CRC Commercial
- Home Improvement Contractor for Montgomery Wards
- Commercial Investment Director for Gallery of Homes
- Real Estate Agent for Century 21
Annapolis Home Inspection Services, LLC conducts inspections for 500 homes, apartments, and townhouse complexes and small commercial properties each year. Recent Home inspected range in value from $48,000 to $20,000,000.
- Maryland State Home Inspectors License #29331
- CRI (Certified Real Estate Inspector) CRI# 2001127
- Member of MAHI (Maryland Association of Home Inspectors)
- Member of NAWT (National Association of Waste Transporters, Inc.) Onsite Sewage Treatment System Inspector Lic #NA12629WT
- Anne Arundel County Water Sampling – Lic #5427SH
- Member of NRSB (National Radon Safety Board) (EPA) Radon Measurement Specialist – Lic. # 2012110027
- Maryland State Board of Realtors Continuous Education Instructor
- FHA (HUD) Inspector # 4816
- FHA 203 (k) (HUD) Consultant # P1724