- Structural Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Mechanical Inspection
- Safety Items Inspection
- Visible Mold Inspection (testing extra)
- Environmental Issues (Radon, Mold, Lead, Asbestos, Etc.)
Major Reasons Why You Should Hire Annapolis Home Inspection
- Home Inspections is our only Business (Since 1982).
- I own the company and perform the home inspection. There are no other inspectors. You are talking to the owner.
- Active in Real Estate Since 1976.
- We are consultants only. We do not repair, remediate, etc. No back door monies.
- 90% of our business is referrals.
- I don’t tell you to buy or not to buy the home. My job is telling you what you are buying. I get paid whether, you buy it or not.
- Locally owned and operated in Maryland since 1982, not a franchise or Licensee.
- Maryland State Home Inspectors Licensed – #29331
- Not an answering service – you are Annapolis Home Inspection.
- Inspection time, 2 – 3 hours. This is on site inspection time only, not report writing time. Recommend that you attend and ask questions during the inspection.
- A custom report will be ready for you within 48 hours. NO check sheet (i.e. on site report). This report can be faxed/e-mail to you and your Realtor, if you like.
- Inspect from Yard to Roof Basement to Attic – All areas will be viewed, if possible.